Monday, August 22, 2011

Periodically I will try to post new sayings or statements made from the crazy mind of our 3 1/2 year old son Ellis. Here are some of his most recent statements....

"Mommy, I just did a moon shaped poopie"...

"That song I just sang was short because it was about alligators. "

Said to his cousin, Hunter...."I love you. Look how big my leg is."

"When I was a baby, did I like salt? spiders?"

"Mommy, it's good to be in this world."

"I can do whatever I can do."

"I am a broccoli man."

"Daddy, did you know that bats eat mangoes? do you think that's crazy? Do you think that's strange?"

"I am mad at T Rex dinosaurs because they have sharp teeth."

and my personal favorite...when singing a song he made up....

"This is a song about rattlesnakes. It's got trumpets and violins in it."
Enjoy!


No comments: